In the event of an emergency, information will be posted on the Leeward Emergency Info page.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Leeward Community College's Emergency Operations Plan (EOP) is the administrative guide used for responding to potential campus emergencies in a timely and organized manner. The EOP is not intended to be an all-inclusive set of directives but rather an organized series of guidelines that may be used in a variety of crisis management situations.
The EOP may be activated at any time there is a disruption in the normal operations of the campus, a potential danger in the neighboring communities of the College, at the request of the University of Hawaii system leadership, or for emergencies declared by the State of Hawaii Civil Defense authorities.
Regardless of the nature of the emergency, the College will place the protection of life and safety of its students, faculty, staff, and visitors as its number one priority.
Reporting an Emergency:
- Call 911 (Honolulu Emergency Services - Fire, HPD)
- Call 611 (Leeward Community College Campus Security)
- Instructions for Pearl City campus
- Instructions for Waianae Education Center
Emergency Operations Plan
Exposure Control Plans
- Bloodborne Pathogens (PDF)
- Occupational Tuberculosis (PDF)
- UH System Emergency Information
- Hawaii Emergency Management Agency
- City and County of Honolulu Emergency Services Department
- FEMA - Federal Emergency Management Agency