OPPA provides quality and reliable information to support decision-making, planning, assessment and program development.
What we do:
- Compile, analyze, interpret, and disseminate data to internal and external stakeholders.
- Support college leadership by providing data, research, and analytical tools.
- Assist the accreditation process and provide data for ongoing reporting.
- Respond to requests for institutional information within and outside the college.
- Support grant proposals and evaluations.
Data Request (For Leeward Faculty & Staff only)
Data and information are essential to faculty and staff in fulfilling their commitment to the college mission. OPPA provides services ranging from simple data extraction to in-depth analysis to support faculty and staff.
Go to Kuali Build OPPA Data Request Form to submit your request. Check the Kuali Build Guide for the form for instructions on how to manage your submissions. Please give us as much advance notice as possible if you are working with a deadline. For complicated requests, we will work with you to determine a timeline.
All requests for record-level student information must have proper authorization from the Dean of your area.
Please note we do not provide data for personal use (e.g., tenure and promotion dossiers, dissertation research, etc.).
Your Information Security Awareness Training (ISAT) needs to be up to date (within a year); otherwise, your request will be denied automatically.